What are the DORA metrics and how do I view them with GitView?
Through many years of research, the DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) team has identified four key metrics that indicate the performance of a software development team. Below are their definitions and how you can configure them within GitView.
- Deployment Frequency
- How often an organization successfully releases to production
- How to configure Deploy Frequency with GitView
- Lead Time for Changes
- The amount of time it takes a commit to get into production
- How to configure Lead Time for Changes with GitView
- Change Failure Rate
- The percentage of deployments causing a failure in production
- How to configure Change Failure Rate with GitView
- Time to Restore Service
- How long it takes an organization to recover from a failure in production
- How to configure Time to Restore Service with GitView